My blog – HMSAdam **ENJOY IT**

Hi everyone I’m back from my long break from edublogs and ready to start posting again. This post will be about what my blog will be like for the next year. Enjoy!

My blog is going to be all about me reviewing and analyzing different video games, anime, and movies. I love to watch or play these things all the time and why not write about it too. Most of my posts last year were about all these things and I enjoyed writing them a lot. People think writing is boring but if you write about something you are actually interested in it is actually quite fun. I hope I can continue having fun writing about all of my hobbies and I hope you guys enjoy my posts.

Out of the three (Video games, anime, and movies), I like video games the best. My brother just recently built a new computer for me and I love it. I am using my new computer to write this post along with all of my homework. I enjoy writing about video games the most because I know so much about it. I prefer FPS (First Person Shooter) kind of games rather than campaign (story mode) games. Occasionally I will review campaign games but most of the things I review are suggestions from you guys, the viewers. I watch my anime off of Crunchyroll and if you want me to review a certain anime try to see if it’s on Crunchyroll so I can review it for you guys.

I don’t watch movies as much as I would like but if you guys want me to watch and review a certain movie I will do it. Just for a little background information, I play R6S, Fortnite, GTA V, No Man’s Sky, COD WWII, COD BO3, Farcry 5, Sea of Thieves, and For Honor. My favorite animes are Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Naruto, Gundam, Kuroko no Basuke, One Piece, and Conan. My favorite movie of all time is The Greatest Showman. My goal by the end of the year is to make a review on everything on this list.

This is my gaming/work computer,

I took this photo

All the specs in my computer,

I took this photo.

I watch all my anime on Crunchyroll where they have all most every anime with subtitles and good quality. If you don’t get premium you have to suffer from ads but it is fine. I stream all my video games here Stream. Be sure to check out the links and comment down below what game, movie, or anime I should review next. I hope you enjoyed!

One thought on “My blog – HMSAdam **ENJOY IT**

1. Hey Adam,
    I really like your gaming PC. It looks really nice and your specs are pretty good with that ASUS GTX 1060. If you want to see PC gaming news and related content come check out my blog. I have a lot of old posts that you can read and I’m going to be making more soon. Cya later!

-hmsskylar