Sea of Thieves Review PT. 2! – HMSAdam **Enjoy It**

Hi everyone! This is the third post for my 4 April Posts. I will be doing a review on the game Sea of Thieves. Enjoy!

So I have been playing so much Sea of Thieves lately. I’m truly addicted. I play with one of my friends during all of my free time. I did a review on Sea of Thieves a pretty long time ago so this will be part two because the game has been updated a lot. This game is a very new concept compared to what other game companies ideas of good games are so I truly enjoy it because it’s something really different. This game is only on Xbox but you can buy it on your computer with the Xbox app and play there. Here’s the link to their website if you want to check it out for more information.

Now the game takes place on the seas! You’re a pirate searching for treasure. You buy treasure maps, sail to an island, find the chests, then sell it for gold. You can fight skeletons, take their skulls, then sell it for gold. Lastly, you can catch animals and sell them for gold. Every chest, skull, animal you sell, you get reputation. Once all 3 of your classes rank to reputation 50 you become a pirate legend. Becoming a Pirate Legend takes A LOT of hard work and determination. I play this game all the time and I’m at 36, 37, and 29. Sea of Thieves is a complete free-roam game. You chose what you want to do. My friends and I have a lot of friends that are Pirate Legends so they drop missions for us so we can get better loot.

I rate this game a 5/5 because of how fun and different it is. But they need to stop adding crazy things into this game that make this game bad. The new update to this game comes out tomorrow! It’s the 1-year anniversary of this game and I’m so excited! There’s a new Arena mode where you can fight ships in a mini ocean. There is also a new mission that can get you more loot than anything else. You have to fight the ultimate skeleton boss and it’s about a 3-hour mission so it’s going to be REALLY fun. I’m so excited! You don’t even understand… I play this game all of the time since last year and I know that this summer I’m going to be a Pirate Legend.

See the source image

via bing All Creative Commons

Thank you for reading my post. Comment down below what game, book, movie, or anime you want me to review next!

Thank you!

HMSAdam