Detective Pikachu Review – HMSAdam **Enjoy It**

Hey everyone! This will be my second post of the month and I will be doing a review on Detective Pikachu. Enjoy!

So I’ve been the biggest Pokemon fan my whole life and when I heard this movie was going to come out I was sooooooo excited. I just have to say, Ryan Reynolds is perfect for Pikachu. In this movie, Pikachu is goofy and has lots of humor like Ryan Reynolds. I watched it as soon as it came out and it was an absolute masterpiece. If you haven’t watched it you really should cause it was just so fun. Also, beware of spoilers in this review.

So Detective Pikachu is based on the hit game Detective Pikachu on the 3DS. The game was similar to the movie where you have to work with Pikachu, find clues to where your dad is, and solve puzzles. The story takes place in Rhyme City in the Sinnoh Region. It’s similar to New York in a way. Very busy and really tall skyscrapers but there was also a bit of a countryside which also resembled part of New York. The story is based on a boy who’s dad is allegedly dead but the father’s partner, Pikachu, is still alive. With the help of Pikachu, they work together to try to find clues to the whereabouts of his dad. There’s a surprise ending I don’t want to spoil because it was just soooooo epic and I wouldn’t want that spoiled to me.

I give this movie a definite 5/5 because it was just so entertaining and I’ve been wanting a live-action Pokemon movie since I was little. Hopefully, they’ll make more live-action Pokemon movies because that will be absolutely amazing. This could be just the start of live action Pokemon movies and maybe we can get other BIG actors in it? Who knows but if you want to check out another review on Detective Pikachu, check out IMDb’s review. If you want to check out the video game here’s a link.

See the source image

via bing all creative commons

Thank you for reading my post! I hope you enjoyed and comment down below what movie, anime, or game you want me to review next.

Thank you!

HMSAdam