Movie Review! – HMSAdam *Enjoy It*

Hey everyone! I’m back with my final post for this month and it will be on the movie Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald. Enjoy!

So just today I watched the movie Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindlewald and it wasn’t even that bad. Being a big Harry Potter fan I enjoyed it. Having lots of old characters than having a lot of new ones introduced it was quite spectacular. This movie was more of an explanation for everything that happened in past movies and it was one heck of a ride. I didn’t want to miss anything in the movie. Watch out for spoilers.

So this movie focuses on Newt Scamander. A wizard obsessed with strange creatures. Sent on missions by none other than Albus Dumbledore the movie really played it well. It explains so much about who Newt is or who Dumbledore is. Some characters from the past Fantastic Beasts movie reappeared and so many unexpected twists and turns. The strange boy in the first movie is actually related to Dumbledore and Grindelwald was really close friends with Dumbledore. All of these twists were very unexpected and very confusing.

I give this movie a 5/5 because of how much time and effort that was put together to make this masterpiece. This movie definitely lived up to expectations. I hope the next movie in the Harry Potter series is as good as this one if not better. Rotten Tomatoes reviewed this movie and didn’t get that good feedback. Here are MetaCritic’s review on the movie.

See the source image

via bing all creative commons

I hope you all enjoyed my review! What movie, game, anime should I review next? Comment down below!

Thanks

HMSAdam