SBC Week 10: End of the Journey – HMSAdam **Enjoy It**

Hi, everybody! HMSAdam here and part one of this post will be an audit of my blog. An audit is like a summary of my blog. Enjoy!

• I wrote 25 posts in all.
  • I have 20 SBC posts and 5 school-based posts.
  • To improve my blog I should try to even out the number of posts I have.
  • I have 15 comments on my blog.
  • I have 11 comments from classmates and 4 comments from kids from other schools.
  • My post called SBC Week 7 Commenting: HMSAdam **Enjoy It** got the most comments because I commented on other people’s blogs and the people I commented on checked out my blog to comment back.
  • I commented on roughly 10 posts in all. I commented on their posts because it appealed to me and it seemed interesting.
  • I liked writing the post called SBC Week 5 Free Choice: Sea of Thieves – HMSAdam **Enjoy It** because I was able to write about whatever I wanted and this game is what is very interesting to me right now.
  • I changed my blog theme once because it might make my blog more appealing to other people.
  • I have 11 widgets on my sidebar and I think this is enough widgets because it isn’t too much but not to less.
  • I have 0 overseas students in my blogroll.
  • I used this website called Survey Monkey to create surveys for my readers to do.

The second part of my post will be me asking questions to someone who never saw my blog and I will be asking them questions. I will be asking my mom four questions.

1. My mom’s first impression on the blog was that the blog was very appealing and there was so much going on.
  2. All the pictures on my blog captured my mom’s attention.
  3. My mom said that nothing distracted her on my blog.
  4. My mom said I should separate my words more often so my posts will be easier to read.

Thank you for reading my post. Hope you can check my blog out again!

One thought on “SBC Week 10: End of the Journey – HMSAdam **Enjoy It**

1. Hi Hmsadam
    It’s has been a real kick in the butt that I am leaving. I hope you can keep posting and always keep doing the hard work.