FarCry New Dawn Review! – HMSAdam **Enjoy It**

Hey everyone! I’m back with another post and this month we have to write 3 great posts about whatever we want. To start things off I’m going to write a game review on FarCry New Dawn. Enjoy!

Every year Ubisoft comes out with a new FarCry game and they’re honestly all really good. My favorite one is FarCry 5 because I get that feeling of being free to do whatever I want but still at the same time obliged to complete the campaign and to get through the story. As a FarCry fan, I have big expectations for every game and New Dawn filled most of the requirements to be a good game. I didn’t have as much freedom as I would like but it was enough to pass. The story was really short but it was quite entertaining so it passes. And the combat was probably one of the best because it was more advanced than other FarCry games so that’s a big pass. Overall the game wasn’t even that bad.

Now all FarCry games have a similar objective. Your world has been taken over by enemies and you have to fight back to get it. You take over enemy territory, find specialists to help you on your journey, solving clues to find treasure stashes get money to craft or buy new weapons, all while completing the campaign. New Dawn takes place after FarCry 5 and technically is a sequel. You see friends and enemies from FarCry 5 and also meet new ones. I knew I had to get this game because I was so emersed in the FarCry 5 storyline that I wanted more and that’s exactly what New Dawn provided me. Many plot twists that I did not expect.

I give FarCry New Dawn an 8/10 because I wanted more. IGN gave New Dawn a 7.5/10 because they thought of it as a worse version of FarCry New Dawn and I can somewhat agree with that. Ubisoft did lower the price of this game from 60$ to 40$ because they already knew that this wasn’t going to be a best-seller like previous games. My friends and I enjoyed playing it but if I were to recommend a FarCry game it would be FarCry 5 because it’s honestly so well made, a definite masterpiece, and cheaper.

Image result for far cry new dawn

via google labeled for reuse

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Comment down below what video game I should review next! Have a good day!

HMSAdam